Honey Mushrooms With Onions - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Honey Mushrooms With Onions - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Honey mushrooms with onions - this is the simplest dressing "for centuries" for mushroom lovers. Perhaps the simplest honey mushroom dish. If you have a whole basket of honey mushrooms and you don't know what to cook - the recipe is for you!;)
I bring to your attention a Russian classic recipe for honey mushrooms with onions, which will help you out in those situations when you have collected (or someone has collected and brought you) a large amount of fresh mushrooms, but you have no idea what to cook from them:)
So, how to cook honey mushrooms with onions:
1. Defrost the mushrooms in any available way (if we use fresh, then skip this step).
2. Meanwhile, peel the onion, chop it, and fry it in vegetable oil until transparent.
3. Add carrots to the onion, fry.
4. Add mushrooms, fry until tender. When the excess liquid evaporates - salt, pepper, add spices. To make honey mushrooms with onions in a new way, you can experiment with sauces, herbs and seasonings. But in the old days they were limited to greens)
5. Let us rest for another five minutes. We mix. We serve. We eat)
That's all:) As you can see, making mushrooms with onions is not difficult, but the taste will delight you. Good luck with your cooking!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / Quick lunch / Quick dinner
Main ingredient: Mushrooms / Honey mushrooms
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
Diet: Diet meals / Lenten dishes
- Frozen mushrooms - 500 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons