Marinade For Barbecue - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Marinade For Barbecue - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
A new season of picnics begins, and already many are going to get out into nature to fry delicious kebabs. So - let's prepare a delicious marinade for a delicious barbecue;)
This barbecue marinade is well suited for pork or veal. Meat marinated in this way is very spicy and aromatic. Such a kebab has an incredibly delicate and juicy taste, and this, as you know, is the most important thing for any well-cooked kebab.
The cooking method is very simple. So, step by step - how to make a marinade for a kebab:
1 Peel the onion and pass it through a meat grinder, put it in a convenient deep dish.
2. Add vegetable oil, mayonnaise, pepper, bay leaves and hops to the onions - suneli.
3. Mix everything and put chopped pieces of meat into the resulting marinade, mix and leave for 5-6 hours or overnight in a cool place.
That, in fact, is all:) Everything is simple and ingenious! Believe me, this kebab marinade will soften your meat and give it a great taste - if you also fry the kebab right, you will get just a fairy tale!
P. S. By the way, the proportions for making the barbecue marinade are indicated per 500 grams of meat. So, if you have more meat, increase the amount of ingredients for the marinade accordingly. Good luck!
Dish: Billets / Sauces / Marinades
Cuisine geography: Ukrainian / European
- Onion - 500 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Mayonnaise - 1-2 Art. spoons
- Bay leaf - 4 pieces
- Ground black pepper - - To taste
- Seasoning "Khmeli-Suneli" - - To taste
- Ground red pepper - - To taste