Cabbage Puree Soup - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Cabbage Puree Soup - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I love pureed soups, especially cabbage. Such vegetable soups are useful, moreover, they do not "settle" with extra pounds. I will share with you my simple recipe for making puree soup. Write it down!
As you already understood, the main ingredient of the cabbage soup is white cabbage. As for the rest, all vegetables that you find at home go into this soup. Don't be afraid to experiment, the blender will fix everything!:)
If you like very thick puree soups, and the thickness of the soup you are cooking does not suit you, you can add a couple of tablespoons of flour at the stage of frying the onion and carrot in oil.
You can also serve croutons with the cabbage soup.
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive / Healthy lunch
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage
Dish: Soups / Soups-puree
- White cabbage - 1/2 Piece
- Potatoes - 3-4 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece (Large or medium onion.)
- Carrots - 1-2 Pieces (One large or two smaller ones.)
- Milk or non-fat cream - 400-500 Milliliters
- Sunflower oil - 4-6 Art. spoons
- Salt - - To taste
- Pepper - - To taste
- Dill, parsley - - To taste
- Cauliflower inflorescences (optional) - 5-7 Pieces
How to make Cabbage Soup
1. Cut the white cabbage, boil half a pot of water, salt and send the cabbage there. Peel, wash, cut potatoes into small cubes and - into a saucepan! If you will be using cauliflower, chop it up and add it to the pot as well when the potatoes and cabbage are tender. 2. Peel and dice the onion, and grate the carrots. Fry the onions over medium heat in oil, add the carrots there. Onions and carrots should be soft, light golden in color. When the vegetables in the saucepan are soft enough, add the sauteed onions and carrots to them. 3. Add spices, cook for another 7 minutes, remove from heat and beat with a blender. Then add milk or cream, return the puree soup to the heat and bring to a boil. 4. Cabbage soup is usually served with croutons. Enjoy!