Garlic Shawarma Sauce - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Garlic Shawarma Sauce - Recipe With Photo
Garlic shawarma sauce is prepared very quickly, you just need to mix the ingredients. The sauce is delicious and can be stored in the refrigerator. I am sharing with you a simple recipe for garlic shawarma sauce.
How to make garlic shawarma sauce? I tell you:
1. Peel the garlic and pass it through a press.
2. Chop the cilantro finely, add to the garlic.
3. Add sour cream, kefir, mayonnaise, spices to garlic and cilantro. Mix everything.
4. Refrigerate for half an hour to mix the flavors.
I serve the classic garlic shawarma sauce with other dishes. For example, for pizza or even hot meat dishes. Cilantro can be replaced with parsley or tarragon added. This is a matter of your imagination. Everyone loves this white garlic sauce, so cook it more, it "disappears" very quickly. You can store it in the refrigerator in a sealed container for several days, I don't recommend it anymore, it's always better and tastier fresh.
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Garlic
Dish: Sauces / Meat
- Sour cream - 4 Art. spoons
- Kefir - 4 Art. spoons
- Mayonnaise - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 6 Cloves
- Ground black pepper - - To taste
- Ground red pepper - - To taste
- Cilantro - - To taste