Zucchini Caviar In A Pressure Cooker - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Zucchini Caviar In A Pressure Cooker - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
The pressure cooker is the best helper in the kitchen. I've learned to do almost everything in it, and most of all I love the squash caviar in a pressure cooker. I am telling you how to make everyone's favorite dish in this device.
I think pressure cooker owners will agree with me that all the dishes are amazing in it! So I decided to try and make preparations for the winter in a pressure cooker. I'll start with squash caviar. Prepare squash
caviar in a pressure cooker as follows:
1. Prepare the squash. Peel the peel, peel them of seeds. Cut into large cubes.
2. Peel the carrots. Grate on a coarse grater or chop in a blender.
3. Pour vegetable oil on the bottom of the pressure cooker so that it covers the bottom by about 1 cm. Then place the carrots.
4. Finely chop the onion or chop it in a blender. Place on top of the carrots.
5. Salt carrots and onions, stir and fry for 2 minutes with the lid open.
6. Now spread the zucchini. Salt it.
7. Put the tomatoes on the vegetable marrow. It is better to remove the skin from them in advance. Chop finely. Salt.
8. We do not add water! Put the lid on the pressure cooker, turn on the porridge mode and you can do other things.
9. When the pressure cooker signals ready, open the lid and let off steam. Transfer vegetables to a bowl. If you get too much water, then carefully drain some.
10. Grind vegetables with a blender or pass through a meat grinder. That's how easy zucchini caviar turned out in a pressure cooker at home! If you want to prepare it for the winter, then sterilize the jars, pour 1 tbsp into them. tablespoons of vinegar and then spread the zucchini caviar so that 2 cm is left to the lid. Bon appetit!
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Zucchini
- Zucchini - 1 Kilogram
- Carrots - 0.5 Kilograms
- Bow - 0.5 Kilogram
- Tomatoes - 250 Grams
- Salt - 3 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - To taste