Roast With Mushrooms In Pots - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Roast With Mushrooms In Pots - Recipe With Photo
To your attention - a classic roast recipe with mushrooms in pots, a hearty, tasty and very aromatic dish of Russian cuisine, which is "for a feast and for the world", except that it takes a little longer than usual:)
So, I advise you to find out how to cook a roast with mushrooms in pots, because when preparing in this way the aroma and juiciness of the dish will not only not disappear anywhere, but will show themselves even more and brighter. Therefore, I sincerely recommend stocking up on baking pots, and try to cook in them even such time-tested dishes as the same roast. But if there are no pots, it doesn't matter, just replace them with one large cauldron or a thick-walled pan, and then cook as suggested below:)
1. Cut the pork into small pieces and fry evenly in a pan in vegetable oil until a crust appears.
2. Wash the potatoes, mushrooms, onions and carrots well, peel, if necessary, and cut as you like.
3. Mix all the vegetables in a separate bowl, and add the meat there along with the rest of the oil from the pan. Salt, pepper and, if you like, add herbs. Mix well again.
4. And now all that is left is to put this mixture into pots. Fill the top with any broth or plain boiled water, about 150 ml of liquid in each pot.
5. Grate the hard cheese and sprinkle it evenly over the contents of each pot. By the way, if you add cubes of butter to the cheese, the crust on the finished dish will turn out to be even more appetizing:)
6. Let's send our pots to the preheated oven for about an hour, and check the potatoes for readiness with a match:)
Done! Your mouth-watering and insanely fragrant pot roast is ready! You can serve it with a vegetable salad, or separately, simply sprinkle with herbs or sprinkle with sour cream or mayonnaise. Bon appetit, I hope you will like this simple roast recipe with mushrooms in pots:)
Purpose: For a festive table / Festive dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork / Potatoes
Dish: Hot dishes / Roast
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Pork - 500 Grams
- Champignons - 500 Grams
- Potatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - - To taste
- Pepper - - To taste
- Hard cheese - 100 grams
Number of Servings: 5-6