Spicy Champignon Appetizer - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Spicy Champignon Appetizer - Recipe With Photo
Delicate and spicy mushroom appetizer for the festive table is unique in that it is prepared with Indian spices: turmeric and chili. I also add oregano and garlic to it. Try it.
The recipe for mushroom appetizer was told to me by my friend, who loves spicy and savory dishes, she comes up with them and cooks them. Mushroom appetizer is a frequent dish on my table. And for an everyday lunch, and for a festive dinner. Let's start.
1. Wash and peel the mushrooms. Cut them into small pieces.
2. Fry the mushrooms in olive oil for five minutes.
3. Then add all the spices to them and squeeze out the garlic. Stir.
4. You can add some boiled water. Simmer mushrooms until cooked through.
5. Put the finished mushrooms on a plate, cool slightly and serve.
This is how easy it is to prepare a mushroom snack. By the way, the mushroom snack can be kept in the refrigerator for three days. If you chop the mushrooms very finely, then the mushroom appetizer goes well with bread, like a sandwich.
I love these versatile dishes. Especially with mushrooms. Nourishing mushrooms, it is easy to kill a worm with mushrooms. Have a snack, and you can cook lunch or dinner for about an hour. And our spicy mushroom appetizer goes great with fresh vegetable salad. Cook and enjoy!
Purpose: For a festive table / Buffet
Main ingredient: Mushrooms
Dish: Snacks / Spicy
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Champignons - 500 Grams
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Ground chili pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Dried Oregano - 2 Teaspoons
- Turmeric - 2-3 Pinches