Cod Pate - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Cod Pate - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Cod pate is made from fish fillets with herbs, onions, cheese or cottage cheese. You can make pâté from fresh or smoked fish. The pâté with fresh fish will need to be baked in the oven.
How to make cod pate?
1. Disassemble the fish, or rather buy a ready-made cod fillet. Rinse, dry with a paper towel and mince.
2. Peel the onion, cut into half rings or cubes.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet and sauté the onions over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Once again skip the cod fillet, now with fried onions through a meat grinder, you can also send curd cheese there.
5. Season the mixture with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Brush a small dish or stewpan suitable for baking in the oven with vegetable oil. Turn the oven to heat 180 degrees.
7. Transfer the mixture to a greased saucepan and flatten.
8. Bake the cod pate until tender, 20-30 minutes.
9. Cool the finished cod pâté, then chill in the refrigerator and serve.
Pâté sandwiches can be garnished with herbs, gherkins or pickled grated beets.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack / For a banquet table / Buffet
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Cod
Dish: Snacks / Pates
- Cod fillet - 500 grams
- Bulbs - 2 Pieces
- Curd cheese - 250 grams
- Butter - 30 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 1-2 Art. spoons
- Salt, pepper - To taste