Herring Milk Pate - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Herring Milk Pate - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Herring milk pate is very simple to prepare. Milk should be salted herring, boiled carrots, boiled eggs, butter should be added to them, mix everything, and it is better to beat with a blender and you're done!
Adjust the amount of ingredients for herring milk pate to your taste. You can also add salted herring caviar here.
How to make herring milk pate?
1. Boil the egg hard. Cool and clean.
2. Boil the carrots until tender. It should be very soft, we will beat it in a blender. Cool carrots and peel.
3. The butter should be at room temperature.
4. Place butter, milk, peeled egg, and carrots in a deep bowl or blender bowl. Whisk everything until smooth.
5. If you wish, you can add some mayonnaise to the pate.
Cool the finished herring milk paste and place in a bowl with a lid. Put in the refrigerator, let cool.
Transfer the chilled pate to a serving dish and garnish with herbs. Serve with crackers, toast, or rice cakes.
Store the herring milk paste in the refrigerator for no more than four days.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / For an afternoon snack / Inexpensive / Whipped up
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Herring
Dish: Snacks / Pates
- Salted herring milk - 50 grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Butter - 60-80 Grams
- Greens - - To taste (for decoration)