Cheese Pate - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Cheese Pate - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Cheese pâté is very simple to prepare. It also contains walnuts, garlic, butter. You can add herbs, dried paprika or hot pepper. A beautiful and tasty snack.
You can use a blender or meat grinder to prepare the cheese pâté. If you are going to pass the ingredients through a meat grinder, then this will need to be done twice.
How to make feta cheese pate?
1. Peel the garlic.
2. Pass cheese, walnuts and garlic through a meat grinder.
3. Mix butter at room temperature with the resulting mixture. Mix well. You can grind the ingredients with a blender.
4. Fresh greens, in my case green onions, rinse, dry with a paper towel and chop with a knife.
5. Greens can be added to the pate and mixed, or you can only decorate ready-made sandwiches with it.
I advise you to cool the cheese paste (refrigerate for an hour or two). Then spread it on crackers or toast, sprinkle with herbs and paprika.
Cheese pâté is ready!
Enjoy your meal!
Store it in a resealable container in the refrigerator for no more than 3-4 days.
Purpose: For breakfast / For an afternoon snack / For a banquet table / Buffet table / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Brynza
Dish: Snacks / Pates
- Brynza - 200 Grams
- Peeled walnuts - 100 Grams
- Butter - 100 grams
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Fresh herbs - To taste
- Paprika - To taste