Moldovan pie, which will take a minimum of time. Tasty, original and relatively cheap.
Delicious and quite simple to prepare Moldovan vertuta with cheese are perfect for lunch coffee or evening tea. If you don't have time to mess around with the dough, you can make twirls from ready-made puff pastry. This will greatly speed up the cooking process. You can experiment with the filling - mix feta cheese or cottage cheese with cheese, add boiled eggs and herbs. So, I'm telling you how to make cheese twirls.
1. Defrost the puff pastry at room temperature.
2. Roll out the defrosted dough as thin as possible.
3. Prepare the filling. We rub the cheese on a coarse grater, drive eggs into it. You can pepper a little and add greens.
4. Distribute the filling on all the dough sheets. Wrap the filled dough tightly in a roll and pinch the edges.
5. On a baking sheet lined with baking paper, place our rolls in the shape of a large snail. The top can be greased with vegetable oil.
6. We bake the twirls in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes. I hope you enjoy this simple recipe for making cheese twirls and use it often. Delicious pastries for you!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Dough
Dish: Baking / Vertuta Cuisine
- Yeast-free puff pastry - 500 grams
- Cheese - 400 Grams
- Eggs - 1-2 Pieces
Number of Servings: 5-6