Tomatoes Baked With Garlic - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Tomatoes Baked With Garlic - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
The recipe for baked tomatoes with garlic is simple, but the dish turns out to be very tasty. These tomatoes can be used to season pasta or put them on toast. Let's get started!
How to cook tomatoes baked with garlic?
1. Turn the skillet on to heat 190 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking dish.
3. Rinse the cherry tomatoes, dry, cut in half.
4. Peel the garlic.
5. Put the halves of the tomatoes in a mold, send the peeled garlic there, sprinkle with flakes of red pepper, oregano, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil (leave a couple of tablespoons of oil in order to sprinkle the ready-made tomatoes). Mix everything with your hands. Tomatoes and garlic should be covered with oil and spices.
6. Place the tomato and garlic dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Tomatoes should remain the same shape, if they start to fall apart, then remove from the oven earlier.
I suggest using tomatoes baked with garlic as follows. Remove from oven, mix with 2 tbsp. spoons of capers and 1/3 cup of olives, chopped in half (pitted, of course). It is desirable that the olives are sun-dried. Cook your favorite pasta according to the instructions on the package. Then add cherry tomatoes to the paste. It will be incredibly delicious.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato / Cherry
Dish: Hot dishes
- Cherry Tomatoes - 2 Glasses
- Garlic - 5-6 Cloves
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 tbsp the spoon
- Red Pepper Flakes - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Oregano - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 7-9 Art. spoons