Since now many housewives prefer to cook in a multicooker rather than on the stove, I want to tell you how to make brizol in a multicooker, because for a hearty breakfast this is a great option.
Of course, scrambled eggs for breakfast are not so bad, but my husband, for example, requires something more satisfying, so I make brizol for him in a slow cooker at home. This dish, or rather the method of its preparation, is actually universal, because it combines a delicate omelet and meat, and you can change the filling at least every day. In my recipe for making brizol in a slow cooker, I suggest the option with pickles, but you can put mushrooms, cheese or vegetables inside, and your dish will take on a completely new taste.
1) First of all, we break eggs into a bowl, add milk and a little salt to them, beat everything with a whisk or fork.
2) Pour quite a bit of vegetable oil into the bowl of the multicooker and pour the egg mixture into it. We turn on the "Baking" mode and cook the omelet for 10 minutes. After the time has elapsed, turn off the multicooker, and carefully put the omelet on a plate so that it does not break.
3) Now we roll the minced meat into a ball and put it on cling film, cover it with a film on top and roll the minced meat into a thin layer, the film is needed here so that the minced meat does not stick to the rolling pin.
4) Gently transfer the meat pancake to the omelet (they should be about the same size) and place this structure again in the multicooker bowl so that the meat layer is on the bottom. We turn on the "Baking" mode again and fry the pancake for 10-15 minutes.
5) After the time has elapsed, he takes out a ready-made pancake and on one half of it (on the side where the minced meat is) we spread the cucumbers cut into bars, fold the pancake in half - our brizol is ready.
It can be served as an independent dish or you can add your favorite side dish to the brizol. Bon appetit, everyone!
Purpose: For breakfast / Hearty breakfast / For lunch
Main ingredient: Meat / Eggs / Minced meat
Dish: Hot dishes / Brizol
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Minced meat - 100-150 grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Milk - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Pickled cucumber - 100 grams
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste