Buckwheat Noodles With Beef - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Buckwheat Noodles With Beef - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Want to diversify your dinner or lunch? Then I propose to learn how to cook buckwheat noodles with beef. The result is a delicious and juicy dish with hints of Asian cuisine. Recommend!
Personally, I do not really like too spicy and salty dishes, so here too, I do not add salt or pepper to buckwheat noodles with beef at home. After all, carrots are already spicy, and soy sauce is salty. So the dish turns out to have a fairly balanced taste. Although, of course, it's up to you - no one bothers you to diversify this recipe for making buckwheat noodles with beef with all kinds of spices!
Purpose: For dinner / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Meat / Beef / Noodles
Dish: Hot dishes
- Beef - 500 Grams
- Buckwheat noodles - 200 Grams
- Soy Sauce - 80 Milliliters (half in the marinade, half in the dish)
- Korean Carrots - 1 To taste
- Bulgarian pepper - 0.5 pieces
- Broccoli - 1 Piece
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Spices - To taste
Number of Servings: 5-6
How to cook "Buckwheat Beef Noodles"
1. First, cut the meat into small pieces and marinate in soy sauce and spices to taste. 2. While the meat is marinated, wash all the vegetables and cut them as you like. We heat the vegetable oil and fry the bell peppers with broccoli. 3. Boil the noodles, as indicated on the package, put them in a colander, and then put them in a pan with vegetable oil. Add the meat with the remnants of the marinade and the carrots immediately. 4. And then, when the meat is already browned, add the remaining soy sauce, tomato paste, vegetables from the pan, and simmer the dish over low heat until tender. 5. And now the dish can be served! Enjoy your meal!