Beef Stew In A Slow Cooker - A Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Beef Stew In A Slow Cooker - A Recipe With A Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Multicooker beef is cooked for two hours. The meat comes out tasty, juicy, the sauce is abundant. This dish can be served both for a holiday and for a family dinner. Go!
How to cook beef stew in a slow cooker?
1. Rinse the meat, cut into pieces.
2. Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
3. Peel the carrots and cut into slices. Peel the bell pepper and cut into strips (if using).
4. Pour vegetable oil into the multicooker bowl. Arrange cooked onions and meat. Use the "Menu" button to set the "Baking" mode, use the "Time setting" and "Cooking time" buttons to set the time to 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes add cooked vegetables - carrots and bell peppers (if using), add tomato paste, broth or water, salt, pepper, spices, bay leaf.
6. Set the "Extinguishing" mode, time - 1.5 hours.
7. At the end of the program, garnish the dish with chopped herbs.
Serve the beef stew with potatoes or mashed potatoes.
Beef stew in a slow cooker is ready!
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Meat / Beef
Dish: Hot dishes
- Beef tenderloin - 500 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Beef broth or water - 2 Glasses
- Carrots - 1-2 Pieces
- Tomato paste - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces
- Spices - To taste (paprika, herbs)
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece (optional)
- Salt, black pepper - - To taste