Mackerel Baked In Salt - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Mackerel Baked In Salt - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Juicy and low-fat, fragrant and very appetizing mackerel, baked in salt at home, is an excellent option for a full family lunch or a festive dinner.
1. First of all, the fish needs to be washed, cleaned of scales and viscera, dried with a paper towel.
2. Wash fresh herbs, dry and chop finely (you can put in whole).
3. Wash the lemon and cut into thin slices. Combine herbs with lemon and sprinkle with a little olive oil. In the recipe for making mackerel baked in salt, you can use other filling if desired.
4. The salt must first be combined with water, stirring thoroughly so that it becomes sufficiently moist.
5. Cover the baking sheet with foil or parchment. Put about a third of the salt and the fish on top.
6. Put greens with lemon into the belly of the mackerel, and sprinkle the fish with a pinch of pepper and sprinkle with olive oil.
7. Use the rest of the salt to cover the fish from all sides.
8. Send the baking sheet to the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes (if the fish is small, then the mackerel baked in salt at home will be ready in half an hour).
9. When the salt has cooled down a little, carefully remove the "fur coat" from the fish and cut it.
10. Serve the dish with your favorite side dish or salad.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Pike perch
Dish: Hot dishes
- Mackerel - 1 Piece
- Fresh greens - 50 grams
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Salt - 2-2.5 Kilograms
- Pepper - 1 Pinch