Fried Fish Salad - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Fried Fish Salad - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
For lovers of spicy Asian cuisine, I suggest a surprisingly appetizing and very original salad of fried fish at home with vegetables.
1. The fish must be washed, dried and cut into medium squares. Place in a small bowl.
2. Salt the fish to taste and add the juice of about a quarter of the lemon. Then add flour and mix gently.
3. Heat the vegetable oil and fry the fish until golden brown on both sides.
4. Peel the onion and cut into thin half rings. You can pickle onions or scald with boiling water to remove excess bitterness.
5. Wash the tomatoes and cut into thin slices. You can also use cherry tomatoes in your grilled fish salad.
6. Pass the peeled garlic through a press. Combine with the remaining lemon juice and olive oil.
7. Add fish sauce and some sugar. Grind hot peppers and add to the dressing to taste.
8. Wash, dry and slightly chop the herbs.
9. Put onions, tomatoes, fish and herbs on a plate. Drizzle with the dressing.
That's it, homemade fried fish salad is ready to serve. Sprinkle a couple of pinches of sesame seeds on top if you wish.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood
- Fish fillet - 150 Grams
- Flour - 1 Art. the spoon
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-3 Cloves
- Chili Pepper - To taste
- Lemon - 0.5 Pieces
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Fish Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Greens - 1 Bunch
- Tomato - 1-2 Pieces
- Olive oil - 1-2 tbsp. spoons