Beans In A Wok - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Beans In A Wok - Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
Beans in a wok are a simple yet delicious Chinese side dish. Cooking it with soy sauce, spicy ginger and sugar, we get a bright dish that can be served with meat or fish.
There are many reasons to love Chinese cuisine, but personally, I like it the most because it cooks everything very quickly. Today I want to tell you how to make beans in a wok - a great side dish with a bright taste and amazing aroma. In fact, this dish can be eaten on its own, it is already very tasty, but I usually cook beans in a wok at home and serve them with meat or fish.
1) So, pour vegetable oil into the wok and put it on high heat. When the oil is well heated, put the beans in the wok and fry them for about 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. After that, we transfer the beans to a plate covered with a paper towel.
2) Now we need to pour the excess oil out of the wok, leaving only about two tablespoons in it, and return the wok to the fire. Peel a small piece of ginger and cut into cubes, put the ginger in a wok and fry it for 1-2 minutes.
3) Then we send the beans to the wok again and add sugar and soy sauce to them, mix everything and literally in a minute remove the wok from the heat.
We serve the finished beans to the table, sprinkling with sesame seeds. Bon appetit, everyone!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Beans
Dish: Hot dishes / Side
dishes Cuisine geography: Chinese
- Green beans - 450 Grams
- Light soy sauce - 2 Teaspoons
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Freshly chopped ginger - 1-1.5 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - 175 Milliliters
- Sesame - To taste (for serving)