Pancakes With Egg Filling - Recipe With Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pancakes With Egg Filling - Recipe With Photo
These delicate pancakes are perfect for a nutritious breakfast, they have an airy filling of eggs inside. In my opinion, these pancakes are the best start to the day for any of us.
In general, it is not in vain that pancakes are usually prepared for breakfast, because on the one hand, this is a rather light dish, and on the other, it is very nutritious, and what else is needed in the morning. The recipe for making egg-filled pancakes that I offer you, although it will take you a little more time than you usually spend, is worth it. Pancakes stuffed with eggs at home come out simply amazing, they melt in your mouth thanks to the aromatic sauce and the most delicate omelet inside.
1) First, we need to make a dough for pancakes, so take a deep plate for it and mix the sifted flour and salt in it. Add 1.5 cups of milk, 3 eggs and 3 tablespoons of butter (melted and chilled) to this mixture. Beat all these ingredients with a mixer for about two minutes, until the dough becomes homogeneous and there are no lumps left in it, let the finished dough rest for half an hour.
2) If you add bacon to pancakes, you should either bake it in the oven (20 minutes at 170 degrees) or simply fry the bacon in a pan.
3) While we were working on bacon, the dough was already rested, so we put a non-stick frying pan on the fire and grease it with a little vegetable oil. When the pan is hot, pour a couple of spoons of the prepared dough into it and tilt the pan from side to side so that the dough is evenly distributed. Fry the pancake until the edges are golden, then flip it over to the other side. In total, you should get 12-15 pancakes, depending on the diameter of your pan, put them on a warm plate and cover with foil so that they do not cool down.
4) Now let's start the sauce, for it we melt a tablespoon of butter in a saucepan and mix it with a tablespoon of flour, fry everything for about a minute. We make the heat above medium and pour milk (0.5 cups) into the saucepan, stir the mass until it thickens. Without stopping to stir, add pre-grated cheese to the sauce, heat the mass until the cheese melts, then the sauce should be removed from the heat and kept warm.
5) Pancakes and sauce are ready, you just need to make the filling. We take eight eggs, in four of them we will separate the yolk from the protein. Now in a bowl we beat the whites from these four eggs to thick peaks, in a separate bowl we mix and beat the whole eggs and four yolks. Combine the whites with the beaten eggs, add salt and pepper to them to taste, mix the mass with gentle movements.
6) Put the pan on an above-medium heat and pour the egg mass into the pan, fry it, stirring constantly with gentle, slow movements, until the eggs begin to set. When they are almost ready, but still slightly damp, turn off the heat - the filling is ready.
7) All the components are prepared, you can assemble our breakfast: take one pancake and put a strip of bacon on it, put a couple of tablespoons of egg filling on top, pour everything with cheese sauce and roll the pancake into a roll. In principle, our dish is ready, but to make it even more delicious, sprinkle it with sauce on top.
Bon appetit, everyone!
Purpose: For breakfast / For a festive table / Maslenitsa
Main ingredient: Dough / Eggs
Dish: Baking / Pancakes / Filled dishes
- Eggs - 11 Pieces (3 - for pancakes, 8 - for filling)
- Flour - 1 Glass (+ 1 tablespoon in sauce)
- Milk - 2 Glasses (1.5 - for pancakes, 0.5 - for sauce)
- Grated Cheddar - 1/4 Cup
- Bacon - 4 Slices (optional)
- Butter - 4 tbsp. spoons (3 - in pancakes, 1 - in sauce)
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon - for pancakes, filling to taste)
- Ground black pepper - - To taste
- Vegetable oil - - To taste (for frying)
Number of Servings: 12-15