Raw Cauliflower Salad - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
Table of contents:
Video: Raw Cauliflower Salad - Step By Step Recipe With Photos
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
This salad is made with raw cauliflower, carrots, cucumber, bell peppers, herbs and a light dressing. The salad turns out to be very vitamin, which is important at any time of the year.
Here is a simple recipe for raw cauliflower salad. Divide the cabbage into inflorescences and chop, chop the vegetables and herbs. Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl and season the salad with the sauce. Happy cooking!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / Cauliflower
- Cauliflower - 200 Grams (one head)
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Parsley, dill, green onions - - To taste
- Celery, twigs - 2-3 pieces
- Sun-dried tomatoes - 2-3 Pieces (you can not add)
- Lemon - 1 Piece (you need juice)
- Tahini - 2.5 Art. spoons (sesame paste is made from ground sesame seeds with vegetable oil)
How to make Raw Cauliflower Salad
1. Rinse the cabbage, divide into florets and place in a bowl or blender bowl. 2. Whisk until smooth, but keeping the texture of the cabbage. 3. Peel and wash vegetables. Chop half a cucumber, carrots, bell peppers, parsley and a few sprigs of green onions into small cubes, and chop sun-dried tomatoes if you use them. 4. Whisk the cauliflower and chopped vegetables in a large bowl. 5. Put half a cucumber, celery, dill in a blender bowl, pre-cut them into pieces. Squeeze out the juice of one lemon and add tahini. If you don't have tahini, just sesame oil will do - add 2-3 tablespoons. Whisk everything until puree sauce. 6. Season the salad with the resulting sauce and serve. Enjoy your meal!