Jelly For The Winter - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Jelly For The Winter - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
I want to share an original, but very simple jelly recipe for the winter. So I tried to harvest both sweet berries and assorted vegetables - it turns out delicious and very unusual! Try it, it's easy!
I really like this recipe for making jelly for the winter with its originality. After all, however, modern housewives no longer want to serve canning on the festive table - this is not fashionable. But vegetables or berries in jelly are a completely different matter! Try it!
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cucumber / Bell Pepper / Tomato
Dish: Blanks / Preservation
Cuisine Geography: Russian cuisine
- Cucumbers - 500 Grams
- Tomatoes - 600 Grams
- Bulgarian pepper - 400 gram
- Onion - 400 Grams
- Currant - 200 Grams
- Garlic - 6 Cloves (per liter jar)
- Gelatin - 1 Art. the spoon
- Salt - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar - 5 Tbsp. spoons
- Parsley - 6 Pieces (6 sprigs per jar)
- Vinegar 9% - 1 Teaspoon (per liter jar)
- Water - 1 Liter (for two liter cans)
How to make "Jelly for the winter"
1. Banks and lids are sterilized. We spread the chives, parsley, and then all the vegetables and currants on the bottom of each jar. At the very top - onions in half rings. 2. Dilute the gelatin, let it swell for half an hour, and then melt it in a water bath. 3. Let's make a brine - dilute salt and sugar in a liter of water, when it boils, pour out the gelatin. Boil for half a minute. 4. Pour the brine under the throat. Pour vinegar, sterilize each jar for 15 minutes, close for the winter. Done!
Popular by topic
Jelly made from plums baked in wine is a very aromatic and tasty preparation for the winter. It was difficult for us to stop after the test and roll up all the jellies in jars :) Come visit for a tasting
Cherries are a favorite treat for children and adults of all ages. You can cook this berry in various ways, one of the unusual is cherry jelly for the winter with gelatin. Cherries come out as fresh
If you have a large amount of strawberries, then so that it does not disappear, make blanks out of it for the winter. You won't surprise anyone with ordinary jam, but not everyone tried jelly from jars
Do you want to cook an amazingly tasty and original watermelon dessert, and even prepare it for the whole winter? Then follow my step by step recipe and you will have an incredibly delicious watermelon jelly
I associate this delicacy with childhood, since grapes grew on our site, then for the winter my mother prepared various blanks from it, including such an amazing jelly