I'll tell you how to cook zucchini baked with mushrooms according to the classic scheme, but with new additions. Try wild mushrooms instead of champignons, and smoked cheese instead of the usual cheese! Tasty!
This simple recipe for zucchini baked with mushrooms is a great option for those who want to please their household with something new. Smoked cheese complements the taste and aroma of forest mushrooms, so the dish will turn out to be not only tasty, but also aromatic!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Zucchini / Dairy products / Cheese
Dish: Hot dishes / Filled
dishes Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Zucchini - 2 Pieces (The larger the better.)
- Porcini mushrooms - 100 Grams
- Boletus mushrooms - 100 Grams (You can use any forest mushrooms.)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Spices - To taste
- Smoked cheese - 100 Grams
How to cook "Zucchini baked with mushrooms"
1. Wash zucchini and cut lengthwise. We take out the pulp from each half with a spoon or a knife to make the "boats". Rub with salt and spices and place in a baking dish. 2. Boil mushrooms until half cooked in salted water and then fry in a pan with the remaining marrow pulp and chopped onions. Spices and oil to taste. We stuff the boats. 3. Smoked cheese is sold in the form of a pigtail. Grind it thoroughly and sprinkle on top. We bake for half an hour or 40 minutes (depending on the power of the oven). Cut our zucchini into slices and serve!