Prefer light, healthy and low-calorie meals? Then the recipe for steaming turkey breast in a slow cooker is exactly what you need. For adults and children, for lunch or dinner.
1. Wash and dry the fillets.
2. To make the turkey breast juicy and tasty in a multicooker at home, it is better to marinate it first. Put the fillet in a deep bowl, pepper to taste and add rosemary (you can use other spices to taste).
3. Add the soy sauce (if using another sauce, add a pinch of salt), stir, and leave in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
4. Prepare the steaming bowl. Place the fillets there.
5. Cook on Steam for about 40-50 minutes (depending on the size of the pieces).
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
7. As a side dish, it is best to use steamed vegetables, in this case green peas, complemented by dried tomatoes and olives.
That's the whole secret of how to steam a turkey breast in a slow cooker. A healthy, very bright and incredibly tasty dish! You should definitely try repeating this recipe at home.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For children / For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Turkey / Turkey fillet
Dish: Hot dishes / Steamed dishes
Diet: Diet food / Slimming recipes / Low calorie / PP recipes
- Turkey fillet - 2 Pieces
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Pepper - To taste
- Rosemary - To taste
- Sesame - 1 Tbsp. spoon (optional)