I am sharing an exotic and healthy recipe for making green tea with pepper! The result is a spicy and rich drink that gives strength and vigor! A very healthy drink originally from India!
You will definitely like the recipe for making green tea with pepper! In general, this is a variant of making masala tea, the home of which is India. But they use black tea there, and I don't keep it at home. I tried to make a drink with green tea: it turned out delicious. I recommend you try it too!
Main ingredient: Spices, herbs, seasonings / Ground black pepper
Dish: Drinks / Tea
- Water - 0.5 Glasses
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Cardamom - 4 Pieces
- Cinnamon - 1 Piece (1 stick)
- Black peppercorns - 5 Pieces
- Green tea - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Ginger Powder - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Sugar - 2 Teaspoons
How to make Green Tea with Pepper
1. Let's prepare the ingredients. Milk should be at room temperature. We will slightly crush all dry spices right in the saucepan where you will cook. 2. Try to grind as best you can. Then add tea, add water and boil for a minute, stirring. Then add milk and sugar, cook for another minute, stirring constantly. 3. Strain the tea through a strainer and, while it is warm, serve it to the table!