I offer you a very appetizing, amazingly tasty and completely uncomplicated option on how to make a pie with kefir with potatoes as an idea for homemade baking.
1. First of all, peel the potatoes, cut into medium pieces and send them to a pot of water.
2. After boiling, add a little salt and cook for about 15 minutes over medium heat.
3. In the meantime, you can do the test. In a small bowl, combine the egg with a pinch of salt, beat and pour in the kefir. Add melted butter and gradually add sifted flour. Knead a firm dough that won't stick to your hands.
4. Ready potatoes should be mashed. However, in the recipe for making a pie with kefir with potatoes, you can also use thinly sliced potatoes.
5. Grease a heat-resistant form with butter and lay out the rolled dough, forming sides.
6. Grate cheese and combine with potatoes.
7. Place the filling over the dough and sprinkle with breadcrumbs on top.
8. Send to preheated oven and bake until golden brown.
9. Here is such an appetizing kefir pie with potatoes at home as a result.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies
- Kefir - 1 Glass
- Butter - 150 Grams
- Cheese - 150 Grams
- Potatoes - 500 Grams
- Salt - 1 To taste
- Pepper - 1 To taste
- Flour - 400 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Breadcrumbs - 50 Grams