Traditional Russian cabbage soup with pork at home is not difficult to cook at home. This recipe is perfect for both the stove and the multicooker.
1. Wash the meat, dry it a little. Pour some vegetable oil into the pan and add the pork. Sear on all sides and transfer to a saucepan or heavy-bottomed saucepan.
2. Place the diced onion in the pan. Fry, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
3. Add cabbage, sauté for a couple of minutes, then transfer to a saucepan.
4. Pour in some brine and add water. If desired, you can add your favorite spices and dried herbs to the recipe for making cabbage soup from sauerkraut with pork. Cover and simmer for about 80 minutes.
5. Peel the potatoes and place in a saucepan. Place the bay leaf.
6. Add water, bring to a boil, add a little salt and cook for about 1-1.5 hours. Carefully remove the meat and cut into medium pieces.
7. Before serving, add sauerkraut soup with pork at home with fresh herbs.
That's all, you can try the dish.
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork / Cabbage / Sauerkraut
Dish: Soups / Cabbage soup / Sour
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork - 1 Kilogram
- Sour cabbage - 1 Kilogram
- Potatoes - 600 Grams
- Onion - 1-2 Pieces
- Greens - 1 Bunch
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Bay leaf - 1-2 pieces
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch