For those who like to create small masterpieces in the kitchen, I propose to pay attention to the recipe on how to make beautiful buns from yeast dough that will not leave indifferent either adults or children.
This is a very interesting, albeit very simple recipe for beautiful yeast dough buns. Bright and delicious, they are somewhat reminiscent of pineapple pulp or turtle shell. The latter, by the way, can be used and fantasized with buns before serving.
Purpose: For breakfast / For children / For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dough / Yeast dough
Dish: Baking / Buns
- Cream - 2/3 Cup
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Egg - 1 Piece (+1 yolk)
- Sugar - 1 Cup (1/3 base, 2/3 top)
- Flour - 5 Cups (4 cups for base, the rest is top)
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Yeast - 1 Teaspoon
- Powdered milk - 1/4 Cup
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract - 1 To taste
- Margarine - 50 Grams
Number of Servings: 12-15
How to make "Beautiful yeast dough buns"
1. First you need to tackle the foundation. Combine cream, milk, egg, sugar, yeast, flour, salt in a deep bowl. 2. Kitchen appliances will greatly facilitate the process. After just 15 minutes, a homogeneous, soft, elastic dough is ready. Cover it with a towel and let it warm for about 1 hour. 3. Prepare small paper tins (you can also use muffin tins according to the recipe for making beautiful buns from yeast dough). Divide the dough into 12-15 equal pieces. Roll into balls and place in molds. Let the dough rise again by letting it sit for about 1 hour. 4. In a hotel bowl, combine milk powder, baking powder, sugar. Mix everything well. Add a couple tablespoons of milk, vanilla extract, margarine and yolk. Knead to a homogeneous dough. five. Divide into as many small pieces and roll out into a very thin layer. It is most convenient to remove from the working surface with a spatula. 6. Carefully transfer them to the buns that fit well. The oven should be preheated by this time.