Among the many options for main dishes, one of the most successful and appetizing can be considered French meat with tomatoes and cheese at home, which is very simple to prepare.
1. Wash the pork, dry and cut into medium-thick slices. Slightly beat off if desired.
2. Season with salt and pepper on both sides, you can add spices. If desired, the chops can be pre-marinated in mustard mayonnaise, soy sauce, or spicy tomato sauce, for example.
3. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil.
4. Peel and cut the onion into thin rings. Place on a baking sheet.
5. Place the pork pieces on top of the onion. At this stage, you can also use mayonnaise in your recipe for French meat with tomatoes and cheese, smearing it a little chops.
6. Wash the tomatoes, cut into slices with a sharp knife. Place on the meat.
7. It remains only to grate the cheese and sprinkle everything on top.
8. Place the baking sheet in a preheated oven and bake at medium temperature for about 60-70 minutes.
If desired, French meat with tomatoes and cheese at home can also be supplemented with potatoes, cut into cubes or slices, for example.
You can decorate the finished dish with herbs and serve immediately with a side dish. Here's a simple way to cook meat in French with tomatoes and cheese.
Purpose: Lunch / Dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork / Tomato / Dairy Products / Cheese
Dish: Hot Dishes / Chops / French Meat
- Pork Chops - 6 Pieces
- Tomato - 2 Pieces
- Cheese - 150 Grams
- Onion - 1-2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Mayonnaise - To taste (optional)