Here is one of the simplest options for making pork leg jellied meat in a slow cooker. If you are a fan of this snack, then be sure to memorize the recipe.
1. The first secret that I propose to use in the recipe for making jellied pork legs in a slow cooker is soaking the meat. Wash thoroughly, clean the legs and place in a saucepan. To make the appetizer more satisfying and appetizing, also add 2-3 types of meat. Pour cold water over the meat and leave for 2-3 hours. Then change the water and leave again. Altogether, let the meat stand in the water for about 8-9 hours.
2. Transfer the meat to a bowl, fill with clean water up to the maximum mark.
3. Add salt and spices (bay leaves, allspice, roots to taste, etc.). Lay out the whole onion.
4. Set the "Jellied" or "Stew" program if available for 6 hours.
5. The degree of doneness is determined quite simply: the meat should easily come off the bone. The time can be increased if necessary.
6. The next step is parsing the meat. It needs to be laid out in forms in which the appetizer will solidify.
7. If desired, jellied pork legs in a slow cooker at home can be supplemented with sprigs of herbs, carrot slices, boiled egg or canned peas, for example. All this will add a special beauty to the finished snack. However, you can do without all this.
8. Strain the broth, preferably more than once, and pour into the mold.
9. It remains only to send the forms to solidify in the refrigerator.
That's the whole recipe for how to cook pork leg jellied meat in a slow cooker. Help yourself!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Snacks / Aspic
- Pork legs - 2 Pieces
- Meat - 1 Kilogram (pork, beef, chicken)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Salt - 1 To taste
- Spices - 1 To taste