Before you is an appetizing and rather simple option of how to cook a mushroom hodgepodge in a Redmond multicooker. This is a great recipe for a complete family meal.
1. Put butter on the bottom of the multicooker bowl, turn on the "Fry" mode.
2. Peel the onion, chop it finely. Send to a bowl and fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Wash fresh mushrooms, dry and cut into thin slices. Send to the onion and fry for 7-10 minutes.
4. During this time, you can prepare (cut, rinse, steam) the rest of the mushrooms.
5. Send everything to the multicooker bowl and fry for a couple more minutes.
6. It remains to chop finely cucumbers.
7. Add tomato paste (you can also use fresh tomatoes without skin in a recipe for making mushroom hodgepodge in a Redmond slow cooker).
8. Pour in water, add salt and your favorite spices to taste.
9. Turn on the "Soup" program for 20 minutes, and after finishing keep it on the heating for 10 minutes.
10. Before serving, mushroom hodgepodge in the "Redmond" multicooker at home can be supplemented with a slice of lemon, olives or olives, as well as chopped fresh herbs.
A very aromatic and incredibly tasty dish that is impossible to tear yourself away from. And the recipe for how to cook mushroom hodgepodge in the Raymond multicooker is simple.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch
Main ingredient: Mushrooms
Dish: Soups / Solyanka
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Fresh mushrooms - 100 grams
- Pickled mushrooms - 100 Grams
- Dried mushrooms - 50 grams
- Salted mushrooms - 50 grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Pickled cucumbers - 1-2 Pieces
- Olives - To taste
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Tomato Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Spices - 1 Pinch
- Greens - 1 Pinch