Of course, you can order a large cake with numerous decorations from the pastry chef. But I think that a cake for a one year old girl at home will always be tastier, because it is prepared with a soul!
This recipe for how to make a cake for one year old girl, of course, is more suitable for mom, dad and their guests. After all, it is harmful to eat cakes for crumbs, and not all of the teeth have grown to appreciate the nuts. Therefore, let this cake be for adults, they will appreciate it! And give the birthday girl something softer and healthier!
Appointment: For children / For a party table / Birthday
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cakes
- Butter - 16 Art. spoons (half for dough, half for icing)
- Rum - 4 Art. spoons (half for dough, half for icing)
- Bitter chocolate - 150 grams (50 gr. - for icing, the rest - in the dough)
- Flour - 100 Grams
- Sugar - 150 Grams
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Nuts - 50 Grams
- Almond extract - 0.5 Teaspoons (can be substituted with vanilla or cinnamon)
- Mastic - 400 Grams
- Food colors - To taste (depending on how you decorate the cake)
How to make "Cake for one year old girl"
1. Let's make the dough first. Divide the eggs into yolks and whites. Melt the chocolate and butter in a water bath, add the yolks and stir quickly so that the yolks do not curl. Now we introduce flour, almond extract and chopped nuts. Beat the egg whites with sugar separately, add the resulting foam to the cake last. 2. We bake a large cake for 20-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 190 degrees. When the toothpick comes out of the dough dry - the cake is ready! 3. Soak the cake with rum. While it cools down, make the icing: melt the chocolate and butter in a water bath, add rum. We cover our cake with this mixture. Let's send the cake to the refrigerator. 4. We take out the mastic, roll it into a thin layer, put it on top of the cake already hardened in the refrigerator. We carefully remove the excess. Let's send the cake in white mastic to the refrigerator. 4. In the meantime, we dilute confectionery dyes and come up with how and with what we will decorate the cake. From the remnants of mastic I blinded the number "1", a bear and small details like leaves. She used four colors of dyes - yellow and green, and made browns with melted chocolate. She worked as a pastry syringe. I left the cake white. That's all!