I suggest you pay attention to a very simple and affordable option on how to cook chicken jellied meat in a slow cooker. Minimum effort, as the technology will take over the bulk of the process.
1. First wash the chicken, butcher it. Be sure to remove the skin, as the fatty chicken jellied meat in a slow cooker at home will be opaque and not very appetizing.
2. Place the slices in the bowl along with the washed and peeled feet.
3. Peel the carrots, cut in half. Place the onion in a bowl in the peel.
4. There is little left to do: add spices, salt, bay leaf, fill with water (up to the maximum allowable line).
5. As for the program, it all depends on your technique. In some models there are special modes "Jellied", in others you can select "Extinguishing", for example. Time is about 4 hours.
6. Then carefully take out the meat and disassemble it, removing the bones.
7. Prepare the form in which the jellied meat will freeze, put the meat there.
8. In the recipe for cooking chicken jellied meat in a multicooker, you can also use peas or corn, an egg, herbs, vegetables to make the dish more beautiful and bright.
9. Strain the broth several times and then pour into the mold.
10. Send to refrigerator until completely solidified.
Here's a simple option for how to cook chicken jellied meat in a slow cooker. Help yourself!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Snacks / Aspic
- Chicken - 1 Piece
- Chicken paws - 0.5 Kilogram
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece (optional)
- Garlic - 2-5 Cloves
- Spices - To taste (allspice, cloves, etc.)
- Salt - To taste