Are you looking for unbroken recipes on the festive table? Then here's an original version of how to cook a New Year's Eve salad with chicken fillet and delicious sweet kiwi.
1. Wash the chicken fillet and place in a saucepan with cold water. Put on the fire and cook until tender (you can also use smoked ham in the recipe for making New Year's Exotic salad).
2. Hard boil the eggs, cool and peel.
3. Cut the finished fillet into cubes.
4. Place a glass in the center of the serving plate (to make the dish look more original) and lay out the fillet pieces.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, brush with mayonnaise.
6. Remove seeds and stems from bell peppers. Cut into cubes. Leave a handful for garnish and lay the rest evenly on the chicken.
7. Grate eggs and distribute on top. Brush with mayonnaise.
8. Chop the nuts slightly and place on a plate.
9. Grate cheese on a medium grater and mayonnaise again.
10. Peel the kiwi and cut into thin slices. Decorate the "New Year Exotic" salad at home. Place a pepper cube in the center of each circle.
11. Now you can send the plate to the refrigerator for 1 hour, and carefully remove the glass before serving.
Here is such a delicious and very interesting dish for your New Year's table. Definitely worth a try.
Purpose: For a festive table / New Year
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Fruit / Kiwi / Chicken fillet
- Chicken fillet - 400 Grams
- Cheese - 100 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 100 Grams
- Egg - 3-4 Pieces
- Kiwi - 2 Pieces
- Sweet red pepper - 1 Piece
- Nuts - 100 Grams