A simple and quick-to-prepare cake "Potato" without baking at home will be a real boon for busy housewives even at the moment when you want a quick sweets.
This no-bake potato cake recipe is perfect for a dessert without the hassle. The taste familiar from childhood will not leave anyone indifferent.
1. Cookies (you can use absolutely any dry biscuits that will be at hand) must be crushed into crumbs. It is convenient to do this with a blender, but if the technique is not at hand, then you can knead it with your hands or with a rolling pin, for example.
2. Combine the softened butter with crumbs and knead with your hands until smooth.
3. Add cocoa to taste.
4. Pour in the condensed milk and continue stirring.
5. Nuts will make the dessert even more appetizing. Grind them a little and add to the base.
6. When the mass becomes homogeneous, mold from it cakes and roll in cocoa on all sides.
7. You can decorate the "Potato" cake without baking at home with cream, a whole nut or chocolate coating (even made from cocoa), for example.
8. Send it to the refrigerator for at least half an hour, and then you can immediately try what happened.
Here is such an appetizing dessert for tea, from which it is impossible to tear yourself away. Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: Inexpensive / Quickly
Main Ingredient: Dairy Products / Condensed Milk
Dish: Baking / Cake / No Baking
Diet: No Baking
- Cookies - 0.5 Kilogram
- Condensed milk - 300 grams
- Butter - 100 grams
- Nuts - 100 grams (optional)
- Cocoa - 5-7 Art. spoons
Number of Servings: 10-12