I hasten to share with all lovers of simple and mouth-watering dishes a cool option on how to cook chicken with mustard sauce. Very tasty, savory and very simple.
1. Wash the breasts, pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Rub them with a mixture of salt and pepper on all sides.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet and add the chicken. Fry over high heat until golden brown, then transfer to an ovenproof dish. Pour the oil over the top.
4. Send the mold to the preheated oven and bake the breasts until tender. If you wish, you can grease them on top with mayonnaise or sour cream, for example. You can also use a variety of spices to taste in the recipe for cooking chicken with mustard sauce.
5. Combine mustard with cream cheese and mix well. Add a pinch of pepper and dried herbs (you can also chop fresh herbs).
6. 5 minutes before the breasts are ready, pour the resulting sauce over them and send them back to the oven.
Here is such an appetizing and very tender chicken with mustard sauce at home. Before serving, complement the dish with a side dish, vegetables, or even just salad leaves. Very aromatic, piquant and tasty.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken Breasts - 4 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Mustard - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cream cheese - 100 Grams
- Butter - 1 Teaspoon
- Greens - To taste