In this recipe, I'll show you not only how to make a delicious noodle soup, but also how to make the noodles themselves. It can be used both in soups and as an independent dish.
To make the noodles, you need chicken eggs, salt and flour. For chicken soup, I took chicken legs, but you can cook soup from any part of the carcass.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dough / Noodles / Egg noodles
- Egg - 4 Pieces (for noodles)
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons (for noodles)
- Wheat flour - To taste (how much noodle dough will take)
- Leg - 2 Pieces (for soup)
- Onions - 1 Piece (for soup)
- Carrots - 1 Piece (for soup)
- Bay leaf - 2 Pieces (for soup)
- Peppercorns - 5-6 Pieces (for soup)
- Salt - To taste (for soup)
How to make Chicken Soup with Homemade Noodles
First you need to prepare the noodles for the soup. This will require eggs, salt and flour. It is difficult to name the exact amount of flour, much depends on the quality of flour, moisture content, grade, etc. Take a deep, comfortable dish. Break the eggs in there. Add salt. Beat well with a whisk to combine the yolks with the whites and salt. Pour flour in portions and begin to knead the dough. When the dough is very tough, place it on a floured table. And keep kneading. You should get such an elastic tight bun.