Aromatic, healthy, tasty and easy-to-cook buckwheat with chicken fillet at home is a great option for lunch and dinner for the whole family.
1. First, wash and dry the chicken fillet. Cut it into small pieces with a sharp knife.
2. Rinse the groats several times under running water to keep them clean.
3. I want to offer you an option on how to make buckwheat with chicken fillet in a double boiler, but if you wish, you can also use it for the oven. Prepare the bowl and add the cereal.
4. Spread the chicken pieces on top. You can pre-marinate it or sprinkle it with spices to taste.
5. Prepare clean water and dissolve salt in it. Pour water into a bowl.
6. Send the bowl to the double boiler for half an hour.
7. This time is quite enough to make a vegetable salad, for example, which will perfectly complement the dish.
8. Before serving, you can sprinkle with a pinch of fresh herbs.
That's all, buckwheat with chicken fillet is ready at home. It is very tender, low in calories, healthy and incredibly tasty. This dish can be fed to both adults and children.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For children
Main ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Cereals / Buckwheat / Chicken fillet
Dish: Dishes in the sleeve / Steamed dishes / Whole dishes
Diet: Diet food
- Chicken fillet - 200 Grams
- Buckwheat - 200 Grams
- Salt - To taste
- Greens - To taste