A very original, albeit very simple cake made of pieces of biscuit at home can be prepared even by a novice cook. Hearty, beautiful and tasty, it will decorate your festive table.
In this recipe for making a cake from pieces of biscuit, canned pineapple is used, but if desired, it can be cherries, candied fruits, as well as other berries or dried fruits. This dessert is an ideal option that combines both beauty and taste.
Purpose: On the festive table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Dough / Sour cream
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Desserts / Biscuit / Cream
- Sugar - 400 Grams (+ cream to taste)
- Sour cream - 1200 Grams (600 grams per dough, 600 - cream)
- Flour - 2-2.5 Cups
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Cocoa - 2-3 Art. spoons
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Nuts - 50-100 Grams
- Canned Pineapples - 300 Grams
- Chocolate - 50 Grams
How to make Biscuit Pieces Cake
1. To prepare the cake, combine eggs, sugar and sour cream in a deep bowl. You can add a dash of vanillin for flavor. Whisk everything until smooth. 2. Sift flour with baking powder and gradually pour into a bowl, controlling the consistency. 3. When the dough is ready, pour half into the mold (grease with a little butter beforehand) and send the first cake to bake. Add cocoa to the remainder of the dough to make a two-tone homemade biscuit cake. 4. When the cake is ready, let it cool well, then use a sharp knife to cut it in half lengthwise. Set one half aside at once - this will be the base. 5. In the oven, send the chocolate. Bake for about 20-25 minutes (until toothpick dry). 6. In parallel, you can dry the nuts a little in a pan. This sponge cake cake recipe uses a walnut, but there are other nuts as well. Grind them a little if desired.