Appetizing and rich jellied meat from pork legs and chicken at home is a great option for a festive snack. Take the time to spend time in the kitchen for incredible results.
1. First of all, clean and rinse the pork legs properly.
2. Wash the chicken, cut it open after removing the skin and place with the legs in a large saucepan.
3. Pour water, send to fire.
4. Rinse the onion and place it in a saucepan.
5. After boiling, carefully remove the resulting foam.
6. Over low heat, jellied pork legs and chicken at home should simmer for at least 4 hours.
7. Peel and wash carrots, prepare spices. Place in a saucepan, add salt and simmer for another 1 hour.
8. Carefully remove the meat pieces, cool slightly and disassemble, separating from the bones.
9. Prepare the tins, on the bottom of which put the meat.
10. The broth should be strained 2-3 times to remove not only the remnants of spices, but also excess fat.
11. Carrots are not used in the recipe for jellied pork legs and chicken, but you can cut them into slices and put them in a mold. You can also take your favorite greens for decoration.
12. Pour the strained broth into a mold with meat, send to the refrigerator.
That's the whole simple option of how to cook jellied meat from pork legs and chicken. If you are using a silicone pan, you can gently flip the pan over and place the snack on a serving plate before serving.
Enjoy your meal!
Main ingredient: Meat / Poultry / Chicken / Pork
Dish: Snacks / Jellied meat
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork legs - 2 Pieces
- Chicken - 1 Piece (whole)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Spices - To taste
- Salt - To taste