With lovers of spicy homemade preparations, I hasten to share an amazing option on how to cook eggplant stuffed with carrots and garlic in a marinade.
1. First, wash the eggplants and place them in a pot of water. After boiling, add salt, cook over medium heat.
2. Then put them in a bowl, place a weight on top (a can of water, for example) for about 1 hour.
3. In parallel, you can peel the carrots and grate them.
4. Pass the garlic through a press, and wash, dry and chop the greens.
5. Pour a little oil into the pan, send the carrots there. You can also add various spices and aromatic herbs to this recipe for making eggplant stuffed with carrots and garlic.
6. Simmer over medium heat for 7-10 minutes, adding garlic to the pan.
7. To prepare the brine, bring about 500 milliliters of water to a boil, adding salt, vinegar, bay leaves, vegetable oil and allspice.
8. Carefully cut the eggplants, put vegetables in the center.
9. Use heavy thread to secure the eggplant stuffed with carrots and garlic at home. This is necessary so that they do not lose their shape.
10. Fill them with brine and leave under a press.
11. They will be marinated for at least 3 days, after which you can try what happened.
Here's an interesting way to make eggplant stuffed with carrots and garlic. Try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / New Year
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Carrot
Dish: Blanks / Pickling / Stuffed
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Eggplant - 3 Pieces
- Carrots - 2-3 Pieces
- Garlic - 5-8 Cloves
- Greens - 0.5 Bunch
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar - 1 Teaspoon
- Bay leaf - 1-2 pieces
- Allspice - 2-3 Pieces