I want to tell you that lentil salads for weight loss at home can be not only useful, but also very tasty. Want to try? Remember the recipe!
From the above ingredients, you can vary the recipe for making lentil salads for weight loss yourself, using either all or some vegetables in any combination.
1. In a small saucepan or saucepan, place the washed lentils, bay leaves, and thyme sprig.
2. Cover with water and put on fire. Cook for about 20 minutes (green and red lentils take a little longer) over medium heat.
3. Peel the carrots, cut them into small cubes.
4. Chop the celery as well.
5. Wash and peel off seeds and tailings before. Slice and send to a salad bowl with other vegetables.
6. Chop the red onion into cubes (if using in this simple recipe for lentil salad for weight loss, scald with boiling water).
7. Wash, dry and chop the parsley. You can also take other greens that you like.
8. Pass the garlic through a press.
9. Dry the finished lentils a little and send them to the salad bowl.
10. Squeeze the lemon juice, pour over the top.
11. Add olive oil, a dash of salt and a pinch of pepper.
12. Stir gently and serve immediately.
Here is such a simple, quick and very useful option for making lentil salads for weight loss.
Purpose: Lunch / Dinner
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Lentils
Diet: Separate meals / Weight loss recipes / PP recipes
- Lentils - 200 Grams
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces
- Thyme sprig - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Celery stalk - 2 Pieces
- Sweet Pepper - 2 Pieces
- Red onion - 1 Piece
- Parsley - 1 Pinch
- Garlic - 1-3 Cloves
- Lemon juice - 5 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch