The dish, which has already become traditional on the New Year's table, can surprise with its taste. If you like to experiment, I suggest an option of how to cook a herring under a fur coat without potatoes and an apple.
1. Begin by washing the carrots and beets properly, pouring water and sending them to the fire. Cook vegetables until soft, then cool.
2. Hard boil the eggs and then peel.
3. While the vegetables are being prepared, you can do the fish. It needs to be peeled and pitted. It is most often used in a recipe for cooking herring under a fur coat without potatoes with an apple, salted fish. After the fillet has been separated, cut it into small cubes.
4. Peel the onion and cut it into small cubes. If desired, you can scald with boiling water or marinate in vinegar for 5-7 minutes.
5. There are many options for decorating (as well as cooking) this dish. In this case, I propose to make a "flip", so you need to stock up on cling film, which you can lay on the bottom of the salad bowl. Peel the beets, grate and place on the bottom of the salad bowl.
6. Salt a little and brush with mayonnaise.
7. Grate the carrots and place on top. Now - some mayonnaise and salt again.
8. Peel the apple from the skin and core. Rub and spread with the next layer.
9. Grated eggs can be laid out immediately, or you can separate the whites from the yolks and lay them out in different layers.
10. Now you can lay out the onion layer, again brushing it with a little mayonnaise.
11. The fish finishes everything. Here is such an easy, but at the same time quite satisfying option.
12. In this form, the herring under a fur coat without potatoes with an apple at home can be sent to the refrigerator. Before serving, gently turn the bowl over and remove the plastic wrap. You can add some greens as desired (for decoration).
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood / Vegetables / Herring
Diet: Salads without
- Herring - 1 Piece
- Beets - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Apple - 1 Piece
- Mayonnaise - 1 To taste
- Egg - 2-3 Pieces
- Salt - 1 Pinch