As an appetizing and original appetizer for the festive table, I offer you the option of how to cook potato tartlets at home, which are suitable for any filling.
1. Turn on the oven, leave it to preheat.
2. Wash, peel and grate potatoes on a medium grater.
3. Place in a small bowl and season with salt to taste. You can also add a pinch of ground black pepper or other spices that suit your heart.
4. Beat in an egg, stir until smooth.
5. For a more browned and crispy crust, add some grated hard cheese to the recipe for potato tartlets.
6. When all the ingredients are ready, mix everything well.
7. Prepare the molds by greasing them thoroughly with butter.
8. Spoon the potatoes, pressing them not only to the bottom, but also to the sides of the forms.
9. Send the filled tins to the preheated oven and bake at medium heat for about 20 minutes.
10. When a ruddy and appetizing crust appears, the potato tartlets are ready at home.
Gently remove them from their shapes, let them cool well. Then you can fill it with salads, caviar, lightly salted fish, etc.
It turns out very tasty and beautiful.
Purpose: For a festive table / Buffet
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes
Dish: Snacks / Tartlets
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Potatoes - 3-4 Pieces
- Egg - 1 Piece (small)
- Grated cheese - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Butter - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste