A sponge cake on lemonade in a slow cooker turns out to be lush, ideally round in shape and is the basis for an endless number of cakes. It is very easy to prepare, everyone likes it, so try it!
Prepare biscuit dough with lemonade and bake in a slow cooker. Thanks to the lemonade components (citric acid and bubbles), the biscuit turns out to be fluffy, easily soaked in any jam or cream.
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Sponge cake
Diet: Lenten meals
- Flour - 3 Glasses (white wheat, no slide)
- Oil - 1 Glass (refined sunflower)
- Sugar - 1.5 Glasses (you can take a little less if the lemonade is sweet)
- Lemonade - 1 Glass (Sprite, Citro, Lemon, Duchess)
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Eggs - 4 Pieces
How to make "Sponge cake on lemonade"
1. Beat eggs with sugar until light foam (thick foam is not important in this recipe). 2. Pour two more glasses of liquids into the egg-sugar mixture - lemonade and butter. I take highly carbonated lemonade from a freshly opened bottle. 3. Pour all the flour with soda at once and beat with a blender or mixer. It turns out a very liquid dough, like semolina porridge. 4. Pour the dough into a greased multicooker bowl and bake for an hour and forty minutes on the "Bake" mode. Then turn off the multicooker and do not touch it for 20 minutes. We take out the biscuit using a multicooker "grid" and cover with a towel for another 15 minutes to soften. That's the whole recipe for how to make a biscuit with lemonade.