I want to tell you how to make a salad with Korean carrots and sausage at home. It turns out a very fresh and original salad, and all the ingredients are quite affordable! Delicious, try it!
This recipe for making a salad with Korean carrots and sausages was known to my mother, but instead of avocados, our housewives often used cucumber. It's also delicious, but it's not in vain that they used avocado in the original recipe - it tastes better with this ingredient! I recommend you try this salad too!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / February 23 / March 8 / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Carrots / Offal / Sausage
- Avocado - 1 Piece (the larger and softer the better)
- Korean carrots - 150 grams (100 grams - for salad, 50 grams - for decoration)
- Smoked sausage - 150 Gram
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Olives - 10 Pieces (for decoration)
- Sauce - To taste (you can dress the salad with mustard sauce, aioli sauce, sour cream or mayonnaise)
- Greens - To taste (for garnish)
Number of Servings: 5-6
How to make "Korean Carrot and Sausage Salad"
1. Let's prepare the ingredients. Wash the avocado and cut into strips or squares) as you like). Cut the pepper into cubes or small strips. Mix vegetables with carrots in Korean. 2. Next, add the sausage cut into strips. Season the salad with sauce and mix. If desired, you can add spices and additional salt. This is necessary if your carrots are not too rich in taste. We spread the salad in a slide or in special molds. 3. Now decorate the salad with the remaining Korean carrots on top, and cut the olives (or olives) in half and spread the "bunch of grapes". Done!