Very easy to prepare, moderately satisfying and quite tasty cabbage hodgepodge with sausage in a slow cooker at home is an excellent dish without unnecessary hassle.
1. The process should start with the preparation of vegetables - peel the onion, cut into small cubes, grate the carrots, and chop the cabbage.
2. Pour vegetable oil into the bowl and turn on the Frying mode (if not, you can put Baking).
3. When the oil has warmed up, add the onion and carrot and fry, stirring occasionally.
4. After 3-4 doses (as it will settle) put the cabbage. Do not change the mode yet.
5. Cut the sausages into medium pieces.
6. Deactivate the Fry mode. Place the sausages in the bowl.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste (you can also use a variety of seasonings in the recipe for making cabbage hodgepodge with sausage in a slow cooker) and tomato sauce.
8. Stir everything carefully and turn on the Stew for 40-45 minutes.
9. Check doneness, if necessary continue to simmer until tender.
10. When a hodgepodge of cabbage with sausage in a slow cooker at home is ready, you can supplement it with fresh herbs for beauty and aroma.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Cabbage / Offal / Sausages
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Cabbage - 400 Grams
- Sausages - 200 Grams
- Tomato sauce - 3-4 Tbsp. spoons
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Salt - 1 To taste
- Pepper - 1 To taste