For your attention, I want to offer a very original version of how to make Tiramisu with a banana. Delicate fruity taste will perfectly complement this famous dessert.
1. The first step is to brew coffee. Add some sugar and a pinch of cinnamon, for example, to the cup if desired.
2. Carefully separate the whites from the yolks. Combine the first with sifted icing sugar and beat until they become airy and dense.
3. If Tiramisu with banana at home is intended only for adults, add liqueur or cognac, for example, to slightly cooled coffee.
4. Mash the banana into a smooth puree and combine with Mascarpone. Stir well
5. Gently add the whipped egg whites to the cheese. You need to connect them so that the airiness remains in the cream.
6. Dip the Savoyardi in coffee for a few seconds and place on the bottom of the dish.
7. Top with Mascarpone and smooth.
8. For those with a sweet tooth, I recommend adding caramel to the recipe for Tiramisu with banana. It can be used not only for decoration, but also pour a little over the cheese.
9. Repeat all layers again until finished ingredients.
10. You can decorate the dessert with sifted cocoa and caramel, as well as a few slices of banana.
Here is such an original version of how to cook Tiramisu with banana.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For the festive table
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Mascarpone
Dish: Desserts / Tiramisu
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Savoyardi - 300 Grams
- Mascarpone - 300 Grams
- Banana - 2 Pieces
- Caramel sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Coffee - 1 teaspoon
- Egg - 2 Pieces (only need proteins)
- Cocoa - 1 Teaspoon
- Powdered sugar - 4-5 Art. spoons