As a hearty and uncomplicated dish for dinner or lunch, I suggest paying attention to this option, how to cook sauerkraut hodgepodge with meat.
This is a very simple recipe for sauerkraut and meat solyanka with a minimum of ingredients. If desired, you can also use sweet and hot peppers, carrots, and other vegetables to taste.
1. First, pour a little oil into a frying pan and put on fire.
2. Wash, dry and cut the pork into small pieces.
3. Place in a skillet and fry over high heat until crusty. Then transfer to a saucepan.
4. Add some more oil.
5. Peel the onion, cut into small cubes and fry for a couple of minutes.
6. Squeeze the cabbage well and add to the onion.
7. Stirring occasionally, fry the cabbage over medium heat for 7-10 minutes.
8. Transfer to a saucepan for the meat. Add tomato sauce and some water (if available, you can add a little broth). Pepper to taste. Add salt if necessary. For flavor, you can use bay leaves or other spices that you like.
9. Now the hodgepodge of sauerkraut with meat at home should be stewed over medium heat until tender.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Cabbage / Sauerkraut
Dish: Hot dishes / Sour
Cuisine geography: Russian cuisine
- Sour cabbage - 200 Grams
- Low-fat pork - 200 grams
- Tomato sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Salt - 1 To taste
- Pepper - 1 To taste
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Bay leaf - 1-2 pieces