This appetizing and very tasty pork with sweet and sour sauce at home is perfect for any side dish as a main dish.
This simple option on how to cook pork with sweet and sour sauce is good because its taste can be varied, depending on your preferences. Combinations of pineapple, meat, and a savory sauce will perfectly complement rice as a side dish, but you can make any other. Try this recipe at home.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes
- Pork - 600 Grams
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Canned Pineapples - 200 Grams
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Starch - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Flour - 1 Art. the spoon
- Vinegar - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Tomato sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Sweet and sour pork"
1. Wash, dry and cut the meat into small pieces. Place in a deep bowl and cover with soy sauce. Leave to marinate for about half an hour. 2. Heat some oil in a skillet or saucepan. Peel the vegetables, chop and send to fry for 5 minutes. 3. Then add the chopped canned pineapples. It's not necessary to use them in this sweet and sour pork recipe, but they add a special flavor to the dish. 4. Peel the garlic and pass through a press. 5. Simmer vegetables until soft, then transfer to a plate for a while. Pour a little more oil into the saucepan. 6. Carefully drain the soy sauce (it will come in handy again), and sprinkle the meat with flour and starch. Mix well. Thus, pork with sweet and sour sauce at home will be incredibly juicy.