As the main course, I suggest giving preference to this simple, but very useful and tasty option, how to cook boiled fish with sauce.
1. First, wash the fillets and pat dry. Salt a little on all sides. In this case, a red fish is used, but a white one will be no worse.
2. Pour wine into a saucepan or saucepan and put about the same amount of water on the fire.
3. After boiling, carefully place the fish there, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5-7 minutes, turning once in the process. If the fillet is thick, you can cover it.
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan in parallel.
5. Peel the onion and cut into very small cubes. You can also use garlic in a recipe for cooking boiled fish.
6. Place the onions in a skillet and sauté.
7. Pour the second half of the wine into a frying pan and simmer for a couple of minutes.
8. During this time, squeeze the lemon juice and add to the sauce.
9. Prepare the capers by mixing with sour cream.
10. Place them in a skillet, stir well and immediately remove from heat.
11. Salt and pepper the sauce if desired, add finely chopped herbs, for example.
12. Literally 20 minutes after the start of the process, boiled fish with sauce at home can be served at the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main ingredient: Fish and seafood
Dish: Hot dishes
- Fish fillet - 500 grams
- Dry white wine - 200 Milliliters (half for sauce, half for fish)
- Lemon - 0.5 Pieces
- Sour cream or cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Olive Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Capers - 1 Teaspoon